Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My own fault

I know I shouldn't watch that show now.  Why should I?  I know what it will do to me.  It always starts out fine, but by the end, I just feel sad.  TLC's "A Baby Story" used to be one of my favorite shows.  Today's episode was a couple that had one child, then two miscarriages, a still born child, two more miscarriages and now finally a child carried to term.  Wow.  I am struggling after losing one child.  I can't imagine how this woman feels.

Like I said.  I shouldn't have watched it.  Then I saw a picture on one of the blogs I read of a couple and their newborn in the hospital.  My due date wasn't until October 9th, but a month early is not uncommon.  That could have been Adam, Aaron and I.  I think this is going to be a hard month.  No matter how much I talk to my mom, Adam is the only one that gets it.  He was our little boy.  Is.  He's just with his Father in Heaven.

Waiting.  Waiting to see if God will bless us with another child.  Hoping.  Praying. Waiting.

3 comments:

The W.O.W. factor! said...

It's going to turn out Ok, there Patti. You have every right to get emotional, and sad. My heart is with you and Adam!
Love YOu! BArb

Anonymous said...

I am sorry hon. I know this is a tough time for you. My prayers are with you and Adam. God is with you.
Love you, Mom

Tina said...

Don't worry...you have every reason to cry at those shows...I still do. My friend who lived across the street from my in CA was due to deliver her 4th child a week after I was due. She miscarried at 19 weeks and we never really were the same again. It was hard to be happy for myself when I knew she was in so much pain. You are always in my thoughts and prayers. ~Tina