Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

PTI Challenge 2

Snow days provide for a chance to take pictures in sunlight!  (I’ve updated yesterday’s pictures too.)

Today is another color challenge from Papertrey Ink on Nichole’s blog.  Using these colors made winter seem a little less harsh!6a00d8341c64e753ef012877788e1f970c-450wi  happy-birthday

I don’t feel that this card is finished.  It needs something else, but I just can’t figure out what.

happy-birthday2

 

Supplies

Stamps:

Birthday Basics, Polka Dot Basics II

Paper:

Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss, Stamper’s Select

Ink:

Black  (Memories), Versamark

Other:

black pen

  all PTI unless otherwise noted

1 comments:

Sarah Finn said...

Very cute card! I love the colors.

I wonder if a big embellie on the left side of the card might look nice. A big flower embellie like the ones Dawn McVey has been making lately, like on this card: http://dawnmcvey.typepad.com/these_are_a_few_of_my_fav/2009/11/peachy-keen.html

Thanks for sharing your work. It's always fun to see what you come up with.