Pages

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Scrap Space and a card

In the craft world, it is considered "cool" to show off your scrap room.  I don't really have a room, but I do have a "nook." So here is me trying to be cool.

Looking into the nook from the living room...

IMG_0796

My beautifully awesome card table, hoping for a counter height table someday...someday...

IMG_0797

My tools and pattern paper files on top, rubber stamp storage and misc. below...

 IMG_0798

My fabulous idea to use this old CD shelf.  The organizer on top hold my new supplies so I don't forget about them.  Then the horizontal shelves will be for my clear stamp storage...as soon as I transfer them to CD cases...Also inks, envelopes, Crop-a-Dile...

IMG_0799

Bookshelf with embellishments, albums, photos, embossing powers, paints, magazines, pretty much everything else..And my Silhouette's home on this nice chair which is too broken for anyone to sit on, but perfect for this...

IMG_0800

My humongous cork board that I have hauled with in every move and make Adam hang every time...This time I spiced it up with some fabric and ribbon...really breaks up the white-white-white of our apartment walls...

IMG_0801

Our computer and printer (well, duh) but I spend more time here blogging, getting ideas and working on Photoshop...

IMG_0802

That's my "room"

Now, something I recently made in my space.  This was an anniversary card for my in laws.  Used Hero Art and Papertrey Ink stamps.  I'll save the crafty details for my gallery page...

IMG_0788

Can you bear through one more post?  I'll just feel better if I get all caught up.

1 comments:

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Looks like you have all you need right there and handy! And lots of light too!