Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tuesday Ramblings

Well, here we are on Tuesday.  As promised, here is my picture of the day.  A little blurry, but this is one of my favorite candles I got at the White Candle Barn last year.  I bought this and four other large candles when I was out of town, forgetting that I had to lug them on the plane the next day!

oct_7_2008_edited-1

As I was looking at the pics on my memory card, I realized that I have lots of projects that I haven't showed you yet.  I'll get to that on Thursday, well maybe Friday. ;)  Went to small group tonight.  It was good, but really deep, theological stuff.  Good to have some people to muddle through it with.  Made these peanut butter cookies today for youth group tomorrow.  They taste fine enough, but they don't look as nice and I didn't end up with as many cookies as I had hoped.  Oh well, it's not their last meal.  What else, hmmm...

When I have to ask that question it means one of two things: 1. I don't have anything to write about; or 2. I feel like I have too much to write about.  Kinda the latter.  I have missed blogging about certain events, which isn't really a big deal, but I like to have things "documented."  My online scrapbook.

Goodnight!

0 comments: