Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

As promised...

Here is my "crafted-up" pound cake:

IMG_1018

Aren't I just the greatest Secret Santa? ;) Really, I just hope it brings a smile to her face, and I had fun making it! Just a few measurements, (and then some tissue paper to make up for any imperfections) ribbon and tag. I used my new Vintage Cream ink from PTI. I LOVE it because it actually shows up on dark colors. Can't wait until they come out with white!!

In other news, our weekend was fairly uneventful, but relaxing. We took the pound cakes from this post to church on Saturday and then went to the Pizza Ranch for dinner. You'll rarely find them in a town of any size. But they are in small towns all over the midwest. Best pizza/chicken buffet. Yum!

Today I've spend ALL day, literally ALL day on this computer working on some Christmas presents. But they are going to be awesome! I did take some time to make some dinner and decided to give Mel the empty egg carton to play with. The "destroyer" had a blast! I love cheap toys. When she started to eat it we had to take it away, but it did give us a good laugh.

IMG_1013

IMG_1017

Supplies

Stamps: Holiday Treats & Snowfall - PTI

Ink: Pure Poppy & Vintage Cream - PTI

Paper: Rive Avocado & Vintage Cream - PTI

Ribbon: Pure Poppy Satin - PTI

0 comments: