Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday, Monday

What a good start to the work week I had today, NOT!  At about 6:15am Adam rolled over and said, "Aren't you supposed to be up?"  Yes.  I had to leave my house at 6:20am.  And there is no going in late since I work with kiddos and I am the first one there.  No me, no supervision for the kids.

So I threw on some clothes, brushed my teeth and threw the rest of my stuff in a bag.  Once my co-teacher showed up, I went to the bathroom to wash my face, put on a little make-up and attempt to do my hair.  So all morning I just felt gross.  Stupid alarm clock.  (Shhh... Adam, no I did NOT turn off the alarm clock in my sleep again!!)

Well, at least my PTI box came today!  I had to bust out Heather's Around & About Sentiments and play.  I made this card for no reason.  It was wonderful.  Everything I've made lately has been last minute or for my Etsy Shop.  It was nice to just play.  Am really into Ocean Tides lately.

IMG_1230

IMG_1231

IMG_1232 

Here is a set of mini cards I made this weekend.  I made these 3x3 cards last week and love the small size.  But the number person in my is bothered by the extra paper from a 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of cardstock.  So the cards below are 4.25 x 2.75.  Efficient use of paper, but I'm not digging the shape.  I'll try it again before I pitch the idea.

IMG_1226

IMG_1227   

Supplies

{Congratulations!}

All Papertrey Ink~  Stamps: Around & About Sentiments, Simple Alphabet  Ink: Dark Chocolate, Ocean Tides & Vintage Cream  Paper: Dark Chocolate, Ocean Tides & Vintage Cream

{Thanks}

All Papertrey Ink~  Stamps: Guidelines & Mixed Messages  Ink:  Ocean Tides  Paper: Ocean Tides & Vintage Cream  Ribbon: Vintage Cream Twill

1 comments:

IamDerby said...

What a great card! Love it! I got my blog candy today and I wanted to thank you. Its so cute! And a great card to go with it. Thanks :)