Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Blog Candy Winners

Well, since only three of you left comments on my What a Nerd post, you  all win!

Babies- Beth said... Personally, i think it is screaming out for a border right across the top, lol. My nerdiness? I have carts on wheels with all of my SU stamps out so I can see them. I still labeled the carts, lol~January 22, 2009 6:29 PM
IamDerby said... oh my thats too funny. I get way into my kids projects. I want to make them all mine.January 22, 2009 9:16 PM
 
Tina, Ryan and Olivia said... I bought all the supplies needed to make really cute table numbers for our Marine Corps Birthday Ball this year. They wanted to use cheap envelopes the name cards came in with blue highlighter for numbers. I fixed that problem but it took hours.January 23, 2009 12:55 PM

Ladies, email me your addresses and I'll get your treat sent out.  (I already have yours Tina!)  felicityavenue@live.com

Hope you are all having a good weekend!

1 comments:

Tina said...

I feel so special. Thank you for our gift.