Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Layla Grace

Adam's cousin had a baby about a month ago, but with all of the craziness then, I didn't get around to making a gift yet.  I think it was worth the wait, if I do say so myself!

This is the whole ensemble.  The card is from a previous post HERE

IMG_1296

This is a small gift for their older daughter.  A little attention for everyone. :)  I just stamped using Heart Prints on coffee filters and then filled it with M&Ms.

IMG_1297 IMG_1298

Here's a close up of the box's lid.  I used an egg box from PTI.  Added some Prisma glitter to the centers of the flowers with a glue pen.  The brads are Doodle Bug sugar coated brads.

IMG_1300

I even lined the box!  I like the look, but it was really putzy, since I only had one piece of paper!  I couldn't afford to make any errors, so of course I did.  Oh well, I just sponged some white paint in the seams to cover up the errors.

IMG_1304

And of course the whole reason for the box...onesies!!  I've used these designs before, but just mixed up the colors so that everything matches.

IMG_1301

One last, unrelated picture:IMG_1306

Just a nice, simple birthday card for the stash.  4 1/4" square

Supplies

{Coffee Filter Bag}

All supplies PTI unless otherwise noted  Stamps: Heart Prints   Ink: Lemon Tart, Raspberry Fizz & Sweet Blush  Paper: Lemon Tart Cardstock  Ribbon:  Raspberry Fizz Twill Tape  Other: Whale of a Punch Tag - EK Success, coffee filter, embroidery thread

{Layla Grace Box}

All supplies PTI unless otherwise noted  Stamps: Around & About Sentiments, Simple Alphabet & Trajan Alphabet Ink: Lemon Tart  & Sweet Blush, Black-Memories  Paper: Stamper's Select & Sweet Blush Cardstock, Bo Bunny Double Dot(color??), (Inside paper is from Autumn leaves, but that's all I know!!)  Ribbon:  Lemon Tart Saddle Stitch  Other: Prisma Glitter-Hero Arts, Sugar Coated Brads-Doodle Bug, PTI egg box

{Layla Grace Onesies}

All supplies PTI unless otherwise noted  Stamps: Around & About Sentiments, Heart Prints & Simple Alphabet, Hand Drawn Alphabet-Autumn Leaves  Ink: Lemon Tart, Raspberry Fizz  & Sweet Blush  Other: Gerber Onesies

{happy birthday}

All supplies PTI unless otherwise noted  Stamps: Birthday Basics  Ink: Dark Chocolate  Paper: Ocean Tides, Ripe Avocado, Stamper's Select & Summer Sunrise Cardstock, Polka Dot Parade Patterned Paper  Ribbon:  Dark Chocolate Twill Tape

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cute! See you in a couple of days!