Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

PTI Bitty Dot Sketch Challenge

I'm liking these daily challenge from Nichole!  It's keeping me creative these days.  The sentiment below is the first time that I have used a non-PTI stamp set in a long time.  My color choices were completely by accident.  I was searching for some Raspberry Fizz patterned paper to go with the Sweet Blush cardstock and found that piece of polka dotted paper.  I didn't even have to cut it, it was just the perfect size!

IMG_1291

I love the footprint stamps from With Sympathy: Loss of a Child.  They are great for anything baby, not just those sad moments.  Funny, I don't think that the footprints that the nurses took of Aaron were even this big! 

Today was another run on the lake for Melody.  Although today included lots of water and slush.   She didn't seem to mind.  We came home and opened the windows (almost 50 degrees!!) and I got some spring cleaning in me.  I am not a big house cleaner, not that it's dirty, but I don't like to clean bathrooms and such.  But when I do, I do everything, including re-organizing. 

Off to watch Apollo 13 with Adam.  I never get tired of that movie.

IMG_1294

Supplies

{Some Moments...}

All supplies PTI unless otherwise noted  Stamps: Around & About Sentiments, With Sympathy:Loss of a Child, Happiness Messages-Hero Arts   Ink: Ocean Tides & Sweet Blush  Paper: Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides, Stamper's Select &  Sweet Blush Cardstock, Polka Dot Parade Patterned Paper Other: buttons - Foo Fa La, embroidery thread

0 comments: