Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

PTI/Dawn McVey Color Challenge

One more PTI Anniversary Challenge!  Yes, I did ignore my parents for a while in order to do this.  I'm hooked!

IMG_1358

IMG_1352

Here is us in front of the Capitol in Madison.  Adam, me, my little sister and dad.  Mom is taking the pic.  Okay, now leaving the computer.  For a little while.... ;)

IT'S RELEASE NIGHT!!

IMG_1359

Supplies

{celebrate TODAY}

All supplies PTI unless otherwise noted  Stamps: Borders & Corners: Circles & Mixed Messages  Ink: Dark Chocolate & Lemon Tart, Versamark  Paper: Aqua Mist, Dark Chocolate & Stamper's Select Cardstock  Ribbon:  Lemon Tart Saddle Stitch Other: Sm Scalloped Circle Nesties, Gemstones-Mark Richards

3 comments:

karla said...

Patti, this is gorgeous! I'll have to try this color combo. I'm hoping we can do another PTI get together soon!

Dana said...

Oooh pretty! And I love the damask designs on your blog header...can't wait for Dawn's stamp set!

Cheryl said...

This is beautiful and so calming. Great color choices.