Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl....Commercials! and other stuff

Okay, I like football, but I don't have a strong loyalty to any certain team and I don't need to watch it every week.  I do like watching the commercials during the Super Bowl though.  But I guess if I am truly honest, I wouldn't really care if I missed the whole deal.  ::Gasp::  :)

Adam and I took Melody to the park today,  and left the camera and new camcorder at home.  Neither of us think that we are any too exciting and therefore forget to document these parts of our life.  I think I will have to overcome this in 2009.  I went to look for a decent picture of the two of us together, and I had to go back a couple of years.  Sad.  It's not like we have kids that are taking the attention away.  Well, I guess Mel does a pretty good job of that!

Anywho, my point was we took the pup to a park by the lake.  Since the lake right now is just a big extension of the lake, we let her run off leash for a while.  She loved it!  Even tried to catch a snowmobile!! 

Last night we had a date night.  Dinner at an Irish pub and a Chris Tomlin concert.  I ordered a burger with Irish cheese sauce, mushrooms, fried onions and Guinness sauce.  It was awesome!  The concert was pretty phenomenal too.  So many of his songs just seem to have come from my heart.

Other news...still working hard on getting my Etsy shop going.  Stop by there later today and I will have new onesie designs up.  Also working with a graphic designer to get a few things for my shop and some new blog banners too.  She's sent me one draft and I love it so far!  Also, someone from my small group at church is going to bring my onesies to her sister's shop to see if she would be willing to buy some!  That would be really neat to have my stuff sell in a brick-and-mortar store!

Want a picture?  Here's just a little card I made while trying to make some shaped cards.  I can get my Cuttlebug to cut circle cards, but for the life of me I can't figure out why it won't work with the scalloped dies!  It's driving me nuts.

IMG_1276

IMG_1278

Supplies

{XOXO}

All supplies PTI unless otherwise noted  Stamps: Heart Prints   Ink: Raspberry Fizz and Fresh Snow, Black - Memories  Paper: Raspberry Fizz Mix patterned paper, Raspberry Fizz and Stamper's Select Cardstock  Ribbon:  True Black Swiss Dot

0 comments: