Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Guard Dog

Yes, we have a guard dog.  She's great at warning us if intruders are around.  Watching out for wild animals.  Melody doesn't miss anything.  Runs from window to door to window through the place warning intruders and wild animals to stay away.

IMG_1541

Did I mention that we live in an apartment complex?  To Melody, every other tenant is an intruder.  All of the other dogs are "wild animals," so are birds.  Needless to say, the words "Melody, Quiet" are heard quite often around here.

This is the window ledge in my scrap room.  Melody has claimed it as her perch.  And that's my stud muffin on the right ;)

IMG_1564

She looks left...

IMG_1567

...And turns to follow the intruder.  Can you see him?

IMG_1566

Aren't they cute?

IMG_1568

Focused on her duty.

IMG_1570

Talented and adorable.  Double threat.

IMG_1569

I love my guard dog.  :)

0 comments: