Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day / Raspberry Suite Challenge #5

Now this was a pleasant surprise for me.  LOVED the colors.  Not just liked, or was okay with, but really loved them.

week 5

Seeing as I had yet to make my mother's day cards, (I know it's tomorrow!!!) I decided that these were good, girly colors.  And I christened my new "Life" stamp set.

cards

So Mom, Happy Mother's Day!!  You may not have your card in your hands, but you can see it.  ;)  Do you know that this is probably the first Mother's Day that we will spend apart?  I always lived so close during college that I was able to come home.  Man, this is kinda sad.  I mean Dad's used to me "ditching" on Father's Day, but not you!  :)  Love you both and see you in a couple weeks!

card close up 

Supplies

{Life...is so much better...}

All supplies PTI unless otherwise noted  Stamps: Life  Ink: Hibiscus Burst & Smokey Shadow  Cardstock:  Smokey Shadow & White Ribbon: Raspberry Fizz Satin  Other: pti vintage button & twine from Walmart

9 comments:

Tina said...

Love the card and Happy Mother's Day to you and your Mom!!

muriel said...

I love your card, it is very elegant...

Sue Lelli said...

I Love your card, maybe because Life is one of my fav sets! Very pretty

Andrea said...

Wow!! I love how you used the colors in this challenge. Great card.

Cheryl said...

So pretty. Beautiful job with your new set.

Ania - "Z Papieru Tworzone" said...

Oh, it is amazing and so elegant...

Amy said...

Gorgeous cards! I really like how you framed the sentiment with the gray mat. Good luck with your upcoming move!

Winter said...

Beautiful cards! Great job!

Deb Rymer said...

So pretty! I love the muted flowers at the bottom edge and the way you matted the sentiment giving it center stage. Great job!