Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day / Raspberry Suite Challenge #5

Now this was a pleasant surprise for me.  LOVED the colors.  Not just liked, or was okay with, but really loved them.

week 5

Seeing as I had yet to make my mother's day cards, (I know it's tomorrow!!!) I decided that these were good, girly colors.  And I christened my new "Life" stamp set.

cards

So Mom, Happy Mother's Day!!  You may not have your card in your hands, but you can see it.  ;)  Do you know that this is probably the first Mother's Day that we will spend apart?  I always lived so close during college that I was able to come home.  Man, this is kinda sad.  I mean Dad's used to me "ditching" on Father's Day, but not you!  :)  Love you both and see you in a couple weeks!

card close up 

Supplies

{Life...is so much better...}

All supplies PTI unless otherwise noted  Stamps: Life  Ink: Hibiscus Burst & Smokey Shadow  Cardstock:  Smokey Shadow & White Ribbon: Raspberry Fizz Satin  Other: pti vintage button & twine from Walmart

9 comments:

Tina, Ryan and Olivia said...

Love the card and Happy Mother's Day to you and your Mom!!

muriel said...

I love your card, it is very elegant...

Sue Lelli said...

I Love your card, maybe because Life is one of my fav sets! Very pretty

Andrea said...

Wow!! I love how you used the colors in this challenge. Great card.

Cheryl said...

So pretty. Beautiful job with your new set.

nutka1911 said...

Oh, it is amazing and so elegant...

Amy said...

Gorgeous cards! I really like how you framed the sentiment with the gray mat. Good luck with your upcoming move!

Winter said...

Beautiful cards! Great job!

Deb Rymer said...

So pretty! I love the muted flowers at the bottom edge and the way you matted the sentiment giving it center stage. Great job!