Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

BaBy

Can you believe it?  Another card this week!  And I have one ready for tomorrow too. 

This was a little out of my comfort zone, but I love how it turned out.  That little bit of pink?  I don’t know how it ended up there, but it just fits.

BaBy copy

Rounded corners were a must because I just had to use my new tool:  the new corner rounder from W R Memory Keepers, the same people who make the Crop-a-Diles!!  It is all I have ever been looking for in a corner rounder, two different sized, easy to use and LOTS of power!

Oh, and some crazy bug must have really got to me because I finished the inside of the card!  I know that I won’t be doing this on a regular basis, but it does make it feel like a more “professional” card.

BaBy-inside

Patti

 

Supplies  
Stamps: Bitty Baby Blessings, Friends Till the End, Mega Mixed Messages and Polka Dot Basics II
Paper: Ripe Avocado and Vintage Cream Cardstock, Friends Till the End Patterned Paper (in Plum Pudding)
Ink: Plum Pudding and Ripe Avocado
Ribbon: Raspberry Fizz Twill
Other: Gemstones (Mark Richards), Corner Rounder (WR Memory Keepers)
   
  all PTI unless otherwise noted

0 comments: