Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Day with Paper

The weather today was very gloomy.  Lots of clouds and fog.  But nothing that couldn’t stop more snow from melting!  Which happened to reveal some very interesting smells to my dog.  She was rooting around the well pump for hours! 

I did a few things around the house this morning and then spent the entire afternoon in at my craft table.  And since it didn’t look like spring outside, I made cards with a spring flair.  My favorite is below, but I’ll show more later this week.

happy-birthday

I just fell in love with this floral paper last time I was at Archiver’s.  Not that I need more patterned paper; I still have hoards of it from when I worked there years ago.  But thankfully I picked this up.  It just makes me happy.

happy-birthday-2

One of my new resolutions is to try to add something to the inside of my cards.

happy-birthday-3

Just another card with the same layout, but had to use more of my Heidi Swapp flowers.  Which I am almost out of!  I haven’t seen them around lately and am starting to get worried that I’ll run out.  Anyone know where I can find some?

thinking-of-you

Supplies: (All Papertrey Ink unless noted otherwise)
Stamps:  Beyond Border Basics, Birthday Basics and Life
Cardstock:  Kraft and Spring Moss
Patterned Paper: Petit Blossoms (Melody Ross)
Ink:  Chamomile and Chai Tea Dye Duo; Dark Chocolate, Raspberry Fizz and Spring Moss
Other:  Raspberry Fizz Vintage Buttons, embroidery floss

0 comments: