Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

How Sweet…

After a good couple weeks of sunshine, Iowa has turned into a scene from a Steven King novel (thanks Koob for the reference).  Lots of fog, misty rain and clouds all day.  Yet we still made it pretty close to 50 degrees.

Decided when I got home to take Melody for a walk.  She loved it.  Found all of the puddles, mud and water, jumped a few streams of melting snow and thoroughly annoyed the neighbor dogs.

Just wanted to post a couple more cards from my crafty Sunday.  I used the same floral paper and then tried to summon my inner Becky and use two different patterns together.

how-sweet

I ended up making the sentiment block a little too big, so I had a hard time finding a stamp that would fit.  I’m still not completely happy with that part.

how-sweet-2

This is the same card, just a different sentiment.

so-happy-for-you-3

Supplies: (All Papertrey Ink unless noted otherwise)
Stamps:  Piece of Cake and Scattered Showers
Cardstock:  Kraft and Stamper’s Select
Patterned Paper: Petit Blossoms (Melody Ross) Birthday Girl (My Mind’s Eye)
Ink:  Chamomile, Chai, Dark Chocolate and Versamark
Ribbon:  Fresh Snow Twill Tape and Rustic Cream Button Twine
Other:  Raspberry Fizz Vintage Button; white embossing powder; gemstones (Mark Richards)

1 comments:

JessicaAnderson42 said...

Patti - I want to receive your posts in my email but I receive the following message "The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled" when I try to enter my email and subscribe via the link on your page. Is this a setting you could change? I follow other blogs this way and would love to get yours in my inbox.