Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Our Mountain of Strength

This past Sunday we went to visit Aaron's marker.  (The words "headstone" and "grave" just don't work for me).  All week before I had been getting little anxiety attacks where I just couldn't think about going.  Right before we walked out the door to leave for  the weekend I started shaking and said I didn't want to go.

When we got there it was okay.  This is his marker:IMG_0827

A close up of the etching:  (note, as long as it is hand-done, etching can be done in any size, don't listen to the people telling you it can't be done)                                                       IMG_0831

Part of the reason that I was able to hold myself together on Sunday was because the marker was placed in the wrong spot.  If you look at the picture below, you can see Aaron's marker on the left.  It should be right below Adam's feet, on the OTHER side.  Just another thing before we are done with this matter. IMG_0834

This picture I like for some reason.  My red toes peeking out make me smile.IMG_0833

1 comments:

The W.O.W. factor! said...

My heart aches for you and Adam.
I hope everything else is going good for you though. I'll keep checking...
love you,Barb