Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Back to some cards

I've been so busy with Christmas projects that I just haven't made any cards in a while.  So when I saw Kristina's Color Challenge last night, I decided to jump back in.  These colors make me think of springtime.

#36

IMG_1060

Lately I've been having lighting issues with my pictures.  I'm not sure why because they used to be just fine.  Oh well.  The card is still cute!  I love the new Raspberry Fizz color (the bright pink).  And did you see the swiss dots on the green card stock?  That is using my NEW Cuttlebug!  My family was very good to me this year.  A Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer and a Cuttlebug!

IMG_1061

Supplies

Stamps: Heart Prints & Mixed Messages - PTI

Ink: Raspberry Fizz & Sweet Blush - PTI

Paper: Raspberry Fizz Mixed Patterned Paper; Spring Moss & Stamper's Select White Cardstock - PTI

Ribbon: Raspberry Fizz Saddle Stitch - PTI

Other:  Swiss Dot Embossing Folder

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is seriously cute! Don't you just love PTI's new color! It is so pretty!!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How pretty!

DoxieGirl said...

very sweet! love your card with the designer paper and I just *need* that Rasberry Fizz too!
~Kendra

xiumaiyuki said...

Love the card!!! I'm waiting for my box to arrive. Congrats on the Xmas presents. I got the KitchenAid Artisan Mixer for Xmas as well and I'm baking off a storm here. heheh...now, the taste is a whole different issue! Happy New Year!

Sandy said...

gorgeous card!
I'm jealous of your cuttlebug. I had to hand emboss the few dots I had and it was painfully awful

Anonymous said...

the row of hearts on this card is beautiful!