Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Snow Day!

Finally we got a "snow" day!  After bitter cold temps for the past couple days, my school district finally decided to close!  I'm guessing that after being the ONLY school district open within ~100 miles to be open, they got enough gruff from parents.  And boy do I need the time!  Flake Out Fest is TOMORROW and I have way to much to still do.

Stop over to Felicity Avenue to check out some new things I've posted.

And here's a pic of an AMAZING chocolate cake that I made from small group this week.  If you know me, you know that I do not like chocolate cake with chocolate frosting.  Maybe I've just been eating the wrong stuff. :)  I got the recipe from Pioneer Woman.

IMG_1099Best part about this cake?  From start to finish, including frosting, it takes less than an hour!  While it's baking (for only 20min!) you make the frosting and then pour it on the HOT cake.  No waiting three stupid hours to frost the cake.  Love it!!

Have a great weekend!  

0 comments: